Of all our commercial Wellington carpet and flooring options, there are a few stand out selections that we would recommend for rooms in which you are expecting to see high levels of foot traffic. In particular, tiny foot traffic. Our professional Wellington flooring services cover a wide range of installation types, but when it comes to making a childproof selection, it pays to pick from one of these tried and tested options…
Ah, the classic linoleum floor. What’s a kindergarten or school without it? Linoleum floors are absolutely perfect for schools and kindergartens due to the fact that they are completely waterproof, extremely affordable and easy to replace.
Here are a few places where we think a Wellington lino floor installation would suit your school or kindergarten:
- Indoor kitchens and eating areas
- The bag bay (where children deposit shoes or enter the classroom after playing outside)
- Cooking, art, sewing, wood/metalwork and other such craft-centric rooms
Where there’s a spill, there’s a way. With a Wellington lino floor installation, you’ll never have to worry about a single scuff mark, spill or stain at school or kindy ever again!
Cheap Wellington carpets
You don’t have to put a huge dent in the school’s renovation budget when it comes to carpets. Believe it or not, there are plenty of long-lasting affordable options when it comes to Wellington flooring, and carpets are no exception.
You can get any area of your school floored nicely with a Robert Inwood Wellington carpet installation in any of the following areas:
- The mat (where everyone sits for lessons, storytime etc)
- Offices or under the teacher’s desk
- Staff rooms and administration rooms
- Music rooms (especially on the walls for added insulation)
- Movie or theatre rooms
- Sections of the Gymnasium or hall to be used as venues for meetings, parties, after-event gathering rooms etc
Whichever flooring choice you make, we hope you’ll enjoy your renovated school in 2020! Don’t forget that you can both purchase and book a Wellington flooring installation service from the good folks at Robert Inwood Flooring.